Toni-Ann Singh walked away as the winner of Miss Jamaica World 2019 on Saturday evening. The 23-year-old took the crown after being in a keenly contested final with 15 other young women, including first runner-up Roshelle McKinley and Alanna Wanliss who placed third.
Here are five interesting facts about Jamaica’s newest beauty queen.
- She loves ice cream and anything curried.
- She enjoys singing when she is sad because it takes her out of a bad mood.
- She attended Florida State University where she did Women’s Studies and Psychology.
- She started receiving training in classical music when she was nine years old.
- She is from Bath in St Thomas but moved to the United States 10 years ago. She relocated to Jamaica a few months ago.