PHOTOGRAPHER JOB DESCRIPTION
A Digital Media company
is looking to appoint a capable photographer to join our rapidly growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the capturing, editing and
uploading of content. The photographer will report directly to the Head of
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate cameras on location or in the studio, in the production of professional photographs.
- Design, transport, set up, and operate production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Edit photographs on a variety of digital formats.
- Completes trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; assists in repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
- Maintains equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Working as part of a production team to edit film
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Technical acumen to be able to operate, configure, set up, and fix video, audio, lighting, or other production equipment
- Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
- Ability to configure, operate and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting and associated production equipment.
- Knowledge of professional audio and/or video tape editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards.
- Manual dexterity, physical mobility, energy and determination and some physical strength/stamina
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Organization to manage their time efficiently
- Must know computerized editing software and equipment
- Understanding of post-production techniques
work in a variety of digital venues with software to edit and finish film
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proven experience in digital media
- Excellent computer literacy
- Proficiency with editing software such as photoshop
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with camera equipment
- Must be a team player
- The ability to work in a cross-functional team, to plan, and execute operational efficiencies
- Must own a reliable motor vehicle
submit applications by April 6, 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be