HUMAN RESOURCE CO-ORDINATOR
We are seeking to recruit a Human Resource Co-ordinator for the Human Resources and Administration Department.
The Human Resource Co-ordinator will be responsible for providing a range of human resource and administrative duties that support the department.
The role requires an individual with a very positive work attitude, who is highly proactive and responsive to the administrative and human resource deadlines and needs of the department and staff. This includes ensuring the effective management of all administrative and human resource activities, including but not limited to records management, preparation of monthly and weekly activity reports, staff orientation and training.
Qualifications and Experience
• First Degree in Human Resource Management or Management Studies
• At least three (3) years’ prior experience in an administrative position preferably in a Human Resource Department
• If you are the successful team member, you will possess the following competencies and soft skills:
• A positive and engaging work attitude
• Exceptional competence in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Microsoft Excel and Word
• Proven ability to work proactively, accurately and speedily under pressure whilst maintaining your professional composure
• A high degree of confidentiality
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Please submit your application no later than Monday, November 18, 2019.
Whilst we thank you for your applications of interest, please note that only qualified applicants who are short-listed will be interviewed.