Human Resource Assistant
We are seeking to recruit a Human Resource Assistant for the Human Resources and Administration Department.
The Human Resource Assistant will provide clerical and administrative support.
The role involves performing routing clerical duties as well as substituting for the telephone operator/receptionist in the event of absence, emergency and relief cover during the work day.
Qualifications and Experience
• Associate Degree or First Degree in Human Resource Management or Management
• At least three (3) years’ prior experience in an administrative position preferably in a Human Resource Department
If you are the successful team member, you will possess the following
competencies and soft skills:
• A positive and engaging work attitude
• Exceptional competence in Microsoft Office applications, specifically
Microsoft Excel and Word
• Proven ability to work proactively, accurately and speedily under pressure
whilst maintaining your professional composure
• A high degree of confidentiality
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Please submit your application no later than Monday, November 18, 2019.
Whilst we thank you for your applications of interest, please note that only qualified applicants who are short-listed will be interviewed.