A leading media company is seeking to recruit a dynamic Circulation Manager.
The Circulation Manager will be responsible for the general operations and sales activities within the Circulation Department and to initiate,develop and implement the necessary strategies to ensure the department achieves its unit sales, revenues, returns and receivables targets.
Among the duties and responsibilities attached to this position are the following:
- Ensure carriers and distributors adhere to delivery standards
- Achieve revenue, copy and returns targets
- Initiate, plan and manage promotions in association with Marketing and other departments
- Ensure the building and maintenance of sellers’ loyalty to the Jamaica Observer’s brands
- Initiate, plan and manage activities to expand sales
- Manage receivables
- Ensure the company maintains dominant brand visibility and market presence
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree in Marketing, Management and/or Sales
- Five (5) years’ management experience with at least two at a senior level
- Five (5) years’ experience in sales
- Strategic, business and budget planning
- Distribution management
- Knowledge of the newspaper and/or media industry
- Effective leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent sales and marketing skills
- Exceptional people management skills with the ability to manage a large group in a complex multi-functional environment
Please submit your application to no later than October 28, 2019.
Whilst we thank you for your applications of interest, please note that only qualified applicants who are short-listed will be contacted.