The Finance Manager will report to the Financial Controller and is responsible for managing the financial controls and the financial reporting processes.
Among the duties and responsibilities attached to this position are the following:
1. Manage the general ledger, payables and inventory functions.
2. Prepare monthly financial statements and management reports.
3. Monitor the reconciliation process between subsidiary ledgers and the general ledger as well as intercompany accounts.
4. Responsible for the timely filing and payment of statutory liabilities.
5. Assist the Financial Controller in budget preparation.
6. Ensure that financial transactions are accurately and completely posted to the general ledger.
7. Organize and manage inventory counting and reporting.
8. Review and implement procedures to achieve efficiency and accuracy within the company’s financial framework.
9. Promote a high performance and learning culture to develop the finance team.
10. Manage the audit process.
Qualifications and Experience
• Masters in Accounting/ACCA Level 3
• At least ten (10) years senior accounting experience with at least 5 years’ at management level
• Strategic, business and budget planning
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics SL would be an asset
• High degree of confidentiality
Please submit your application no later than December 16, 2019.
Whilst we thank you for your applications of interest, please note that only qualified applicants who are short-listed will be contacted