Digital Media Specialist
We are seeking to hire a digital media specialist who will oversee our radio station’s digital media efforts, including websites and platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. A critical function is to create and curate shareable content.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with the station’s goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs and podcasts)
- Build and manage social media profiles and presence.
- Determine the suitable platform for piece of content.
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish the station’s web presence to boost audience engagement and generate revenue
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Operations management teams to ensure brand consistency across all platforms.
- Direct paid search and social campaigns and analyze the performance of said campaigns.
- Assess SEO configurations
- Monitor analytics
Qualifications and Competences Required
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Media Management/Digital Media Studies/Digital Media Arts or any equivalent relevant qualification such as marketing, communications, writing or business studies from a recognized tertiary institution
• At least three (3) proven work experience as a Digital Media Specialist or Digital Marketing Manager or similar capacity
• Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
• Experience with visual communication principles, web design, content management systems
• Excellent analytical and project management skills
• Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Applications should be submitted no later than Friday, September 20, 2019. Candidate is required to start no later than November 1, 2019.
Whilst we thank you for your applications of interest, please note that only qualified applicants who are short-listed will be contacted.