BDO is seeking a ‘best fit’ individual to join our consulting team. Successful applicant must have prior experience working in a dynamic service industry.
Responsible for delivering excellent customer service to internal and external clients, maintenance of attendance register, creating invoices, receivables management, assisting with the preparation of proposals, receipt and dissemination of clients’ documents, assisting consultant(s) when required and producing timely reports for decision making. The selected individual should have:
– Diploma or equivalent qualifications in Management Studies/Business
– Two (2) years experience in a service environment.
– Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
– Basic accounting knowledge would be an asset.
– Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
– Good interpersonal skills and be team-oriented.
– Excellent organization and time management skills.
Interested persons should send a cover letter and a full resume to:
28 Beechwood Avenue
Fax (876) 926 7580
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Closing date: 27 September 2019