The Caribbean’s leading Luxury-Included® chain offers an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic persons to join our team. Come share with us an exciting Caribbean journey as:
SOCIAL MEDIA AND INTRANET CONTENT COORDINATOR
The ideal candidate will be an avid user of social media who is able to develop, write and organise content for social audiences. This person has strong creativity and writing skills as well as an eye for unique and captivating digital stories. This candidate will co-manage the social media accounts of key resort personnel and will be responsible curating and/or posting content for specific resort(s) and company brand.
• Creating thoughtful, engaging and exciting content across all social media platforms.
Specific Requirements/Duties of the Position Include:
• Posting on designated platforms as required and instructed.Populating the social media calendar with powerful content in line with the specific resort and/or company’s vision and mission.
• Introduce new social and digital media trends and developments.
• Creating, collating and posting relevant, timely and engaging content to the resort’s page on the company intranet.
• Managing the resort’s intranet presence to maintain a proper balance of content and tools.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Computer Science or similar field is preferred but experience in the field will be considered.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in social media community management.
- Proven experience working with social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and other emerging social networks.
- Proven experience using social media management systems such as Sprinklr, Sprout Social, Hootsuite or others.
- Experience managing web sites or intranets.
- Graphic Design experience a plus.
If successful a clean Police Record will be required. Interested persons should submit their applications by August 30, 2019 with curriculum vitae via email to:
The Recruitment and Compliance Specialist