Location: Western Jamaica
Rainforest Seafoods is the Caribbean’s largest supplier of Seafoods providing superb customer service to the Hospitality, Retail and Wholesale trade. We operate with two Distribution hubs in Kingston and Montego, to offer next, or same day delivery service to our valued customers.
We are seeking a highly creative, goal and results driven person to add to our Western Sales team. This candidate must demonstrate extraordinary passion for sales, entrepreneurial behaviour, and overall an interest in growth and development.
- Execute sales of the Company’s range of products to meet agreed targets;
- Demonstrate the ability to collect Receivables from customers in a timely manner;
- Maintain and expand client database;
- Promote new products and advise customers of price changes, product shortages, or any changes in order placement or delivery arrangement.
- Maintain effective relationship with Merchandisers, Drivers and Distribution team for accurate and timely delivery.
- Attend Monthly and quarterly meetings; make presentations of Sales activities including SWOT analysis of assigned region, new accounts and Receivables.
- Assist with Sales planning, forecasting, and any Marketing activities.
Knowledge and Competence
- Highly analytical and organized with an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Competitive, handles pressure well with the DNA of an astute Salesperson;
- Extensive knowledge of current trends within the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry.
- Degree in Sales and Marketing Management or equivalent Business qualification;
- Knowledge of Seafoods and general food processing would be an asset;
- Excellent negotiating, planning and forecasting skills;
- Possesses basic knowledge of general accounting principles;
- Competent with MS Office.
- Knowledge of handheld Inventory Sales tools would be an asset.
- Ability to acquire and manage learning experience in a short time frame;
- Possesses a reliable motor vehicle and valid Food Handler’s Permit;
Applicants who are confident of their abilities to operate in an innovative, challenging and competitive organization should submit their resume.
We thank everyone for applying but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.