Location: Montego Bay
We are looking for a competent Administrator to assist the Human Resource Department with Human Resource and Benefits administration. The role is of utmost importance in assisting with employee satisfaction and retention.
The incumbent must possess excellent organization and planning skills; He/or she must be culturally sensitive, very safety conscious and flexible to changing operational requirements. Other assets are excellent communication skills and knowledge of workplace clothing/PPE requirements.
Some Key Responsibilities
- Coordinate uniform acquisition and distribution;
- Source and manage PPE – maintain accurate inventory with minimum par;
- Enroll employees for group health and life coverage;
- Assist with pension enrolment – Individual Retirement Scheme;
- Assist with planning staff social events;
- Assist with recruitment and background checks;
- Assist with managing HRMS database.
Ideal Competence and Qualification
- BSc/Ba in Business Administration, or Human Resources Management;
- Prior experience in business/or benefits administration;
- Proficient in MS Office and/or HRMS systems;
- Understanding of procurement procedures;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Excellent communication, people and negotiation skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Reliable with adherence to confidentiality;
- Flexible and creative.
Suitable applicants should submit resume by March 13, 2020 to email@example.com