Location: Montego Bay
Rainforest Seafoods is the Caribbean’s largest supplier of Seafoods providing superb customer service to the hospitality, retail and wholesale trade. We operate two business hubs – Kingston and Montego to offer next, or same day delivery service to our valued customers.
We are seeking a talented, dynamic candidate who is highly confident, intrinsically driven and has excelled in current or previous sales positions.
- Establish and build effective relationships with client to sell the Company’s products.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time invested for assigned territory or segment.
- Bond with supporting Departments to ensure products are available, distributed and effective displayed. Monitor the distribution and availability of products for Key customers.
- Maximize use of software analytics to track sales, inventory, customers and competitive related information.
- Assess the performance of products in territory on a regular basis, and recommend Sales and Marketing programmes to facilitate interest and optimum performance.
- Manage Receivables by operating at a point that minimizes risk while maximizing sales.
- Submit Monthly Reports that outlines specified activities within the route.
- Research sources to develop prospective customers and determine their potential for new business.
- Adhere to the Customer Charter.
- Attend training sessions and monthly Sales Meetings.
Skills and Experience
- Solid Sales and Marketing background with an entrepreneurial approach;
- Extensive knowledge of FMCP;
- Advanced knowledge of basic accounting practices;
- Advance knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Suites;
- Degree in Business Management or Marketing or equivalent qualification;
- Strong negotiation, critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Highly creative and analytical with the ability to process complex information decisively, timely and factual.
- Effective communication skills, collaborative, and inspirational;
- Flexible, drives own vehicle and possesses a valid Food Handler’s Permit.
Applicants who are confident of their abilities to operate in a fast paced, creative organization should submit their resume to:
email@example.com by no later than Friday, March 13th, 2020
We thank everyone for applying but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.