We (Ramble Media Group) are looking to appoint a capable DRIVER to join our rapidly growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for transporting members of our team, in a safe, comfortable and timely manner.
The driver will report directly to the Operations Manager .
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Driving Ramble reporters and general staff daily to and from assignments and desired destinations.
- Managing vehicle maintenance
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Perform duties as a bearer when necessary
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of local roads and neighborhoods
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- A high school diploma