Sagicor Bank Jamaica is looking for the ideal candidate to fill the position of:
Teller (Contract) (Corporate Area)
The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to the branch client experience by providing professional and attentive service to clients, and accurately completing immediate core banking needs. Additionally, the incumbent will be required to take personal accountability for delivering superior client experience including effective problem resolution, and identifying the client’s primary needs, looking for opportunities to refer clients to the appropriate in-branch sales and individual/alternative channel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all transactions accurately, efficiently and speedily in accordance with established limits and guidelines, ensuring that transactions are authentic and in line with the normal business of the account holder
- Deliver quality customer service by greeting clients by their names and responding promptly and courteously according to Sagicor Bank Customer Service Standards
- Maintain adequate knowledge of all bank products.
- Educate clients about appropriate products and services to satisfy needs
Academic Qualifications/Specialized Skills/Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration – Banking & Finance, or equivalent qualifications, from a recognized tertiary institution
- Proficiency in using personal computing productivity applications, including the Microsoft Office Suite and, in particular, Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Teller functions would be a distinct advantage
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under stress and on own initiative
Should this position be of interest to you, kindly submit an application by Wednesday, October 2, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted