Sagicor Investments Jamaica Limited is looking for suitable candidates to join our Wealth Management & Client Services team in the capacity of:
Client Relationship Assistant (Contract)
Validate IPO Application Forms, assist with the creation of IPO accounts, and support data integrity of client information.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and vet IPO application forms submitted by clients.
- Assist with the account opening process.
- Data entry.
- Scanning of client documents.
- Provide support to the client relationship officers.
- Receiving and verifying of accounts.
Qualifications, Experience, Specialized Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Banking, Finance, Accounts, Economics or other related fields from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Advanced level proficiency using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
If this role is of interests to you, please submit an application via this portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.