The Caribbean’s leading Luxury-Included® chain offers an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic persons to join our team. Come share with us an exciting Caribbean journey as:
ASSISTANT BAR MANAGER
The successful applicant will be assisting the manager in the day to day operations of the Resort’s Beverage outlets. He or She will be responsible for the supervision of the bar and beverage service department and consistently strives to exceed guest expectations and provide the highest level of service.
Specific Requirements/Duties of the Position Include:
- Knowledge of first-class international resort beverage operation practices.
- The ability to train and maintain training programs.
- The ability to manage stress and work long hours.
- Demonstrated knowledge of planning and goal setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to lead and motivate team members.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Five years’ experience in managing luxury hotel beverage operations and the ability to maintain the highest quality.
- Some formal training or equivalent apprenticeship training.
If successful, a clean Police Record will be required. Interested persons should submit their applications by August 30, 2019 with curriculum vitae via email to:
The Recruitment and Compliance Specialist
Sandals Grande Antigua
NB: Please enter “Assistant Bar Manager” in the subject field in the email for consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.