The Caribbean’s leading Luxury-Included® chain offers an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic persons to join our team. Come share with us an exciting Caribbean journey as:
ASSISTANT WATER SPORTS MANAGER
The Assistant Water Sports Manager will supervise the water sports facilities and activities. The ideal candidate will ensure that all water sports activities are carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
Specific Requirements/Duties of the Position Include:
- Contributing to the development of the department’s strategic plan.
- Assisting with the monthly inventory and submitting monthly boat and equipment maintenance report.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of the department’s training and development programme.
- Overseeing and assisting in the maintenance of dive equipment such as: dive tanks, regulators, buoyancy control devices, lights, computers etc.
- Contributing to the development of the department’s operational plan and budget.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent experience
- Certified PADI and or NAUI Instructor
- A valid lifeguard license
- First Aid & CPR trained
- Master Scuba Diver Trainer
If successful a clean Police Record will be required. Interested persons should submit their applications by July 30, 2019 with curriculum vitae via email to:
The Recruitment and Compliance Specialist
Sandals Grande Antigua
NB: Please enter “Assistant Water Sports Manager” in the subject field in the email for consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.