The Caribbean’s leading Luxury-Included® chain offers an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic persons to join our team. Come share with us an exciting Caribbean journey as:
A people-oriented function, this position allows for opportunities to learn and share global customs and ideas, with limitless avenues for self-extension, skills development and enhanced self-awareness. An Entertainment Coordinator on our team will realise and apply one’s potential in the area of social hosting and entertainment.
Specific Requirements/Duties of the Position Include:
- The ability to engage others and perform with a consistently high level of energy, commitment and enthusiasm.
- Being a constant source of information for guest comments, suggestions and reaction to the resort.
- Acting as a catalyst for guest motivation and participation in individual and group events
- Having an open schedule.
- Displaying a high level of maturity and responsibility at all times.
- Being a source of information for guests regarding Caribbean culture; points of interest locally and in surrounding areas and current local and international events.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of a certificate in Events Management & Planning
- Ability to sing, dance, play an instrument or orate
- Public speaking skills necessary
- Competent swimmer and the ability to participate in athletic or high intensity activities
- A second language is an asset
If successful a clean Police Record will be required. Interested persons should submit their applications by August 31, 2019 with curriculum vitae via email to:
The Recruitment and Compliance Specialist
Sandals Grande Antigua
NB: Please enter “Entertainment Coordinator” in the subject field in the email for consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest but only short listed candidates will be contacted.