The Caribbean’s leading Luxury-Included® chain offers an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic persons to join our team. Come share with us an exciting Caribbean journey as:
We are actively searching for professional, high energy Bartenders with excellent communications skills. He or she will make and serve exciting new beverages to guests. The ideal candidate will greet guests, learn about their preferences, answer questions and recommend beverages.
Specific Requirements/Duties of the Position Include:
- Stocking and setting up bars according to established standards of the company.
- Planning drink menus and informing guests of new beverages and specials.
- Following established sanitation and HACCP procedures.
- Preparing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in accordance with standard recipes.
- Staying guest focused and nurtures an excellent guest experience.
- The ability to stand, walk and bend for extended periods, and lift up to 50 lbs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Leaving Certificate/Diploma
- Vocational/technical training or equivalent apprenticeship
- Food Handler’s Permit
- Two (2) years’ bartending experience in first-class hotel/restaurant
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
If successful a clean Police Record will be required. Interested persons should submit their applications by August 30, 2019 with curriculum vitae via email to:
The Recruitment and Compliance Specialist
NB: Please enter “Bartender” in the subject field in the email for consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest but only short listed candidates will be contacted.