The Caribbean’s leading Luxury-Included® chain offers an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic persons to join our team. Come share with us an exciting Caribbean journey as:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the cultivation and care of the landscape and grounds surrounding the resorts. This includes planting flowers, mowing, pulling weeds, repairing structures, and maintaining the appearance of buildings.
Specific Requirements/Duties of the Position Include:
- Ensuring that the grounds are kept in immaculate condition.
- Operating equipment (power saw, riding mower, blower, edger etc.) to perform tasks.
- Applying pesticide to rid grounds of pests such as mosquitos, wasps, ticks, and others.
- Applying fertilizer to the ground to enhance growth.
- Performing minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in grounds keeping.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Certificate and/or Diploma
- One (1) year experience in a similar position
If successful a clean Police Record will be required. Interested persons should submit their applications by August 30, 2019 with curriculum vitae via email to:
The Recruitment and Compliance Specialist
NB: Please enter “Landscaper” in the subject field in the email for consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.