The Caribbean’s leading Luxury-Included® chain offers an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic persons to join our team. Come share with us an exciting Caribbean journey as:
LOYALTY AND TRAVEL SALES CONSULTANT
This is an exciting sales role requiring a dynamic, assertive, self-motivated personality. The consultant is responsible for ensuring repeat business by securing future travel plans by way of client deposit on room accommodation.
Specific Requirements/Duties of the Position Include:
- Ensuring that accurate bookings are made and reviewed with guests.
- Developing relationships with guests through exciting company approved activities.
- Ensuring that all exclusive events are organised in a timely fashion and to the professional standard required.
- Developing strategic alliances with select departments and team members to assist with sales.
- Participating in all scheduled training on resort and or as organised by Sandals Resorts International.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or similar field.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent Customer Service and Sales background.
If successful a clean Police Record will be required. Interested persons should submit their applications by August 31, 2019 with curriculum vitae via email to:
The Recruitment and Compliance Specialist
NB: Please enter “Loyalty and Travel Consultant” in the subject field in the email for consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest but only short listed candidates will be contacted.