The Caribbean’s leading Luxury-Included® chain offers an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic persons to join our team. Come share with us an exciting Caribbean journey as:
Servers are responsible for positive guest interactions while serving guests in a friendly and efficient manner. This plays an integral role in ensuring the guests have an exceptional dining experience. At all times, servers are expected to be attentive to our guests’ needs, making them feel welcome, comfortable and relaxed.
Specific Requirements/Duties of the Position Include:
- Protecting the establishment and guests by adhering to sanitation, safety and alcoholic beverage control policies.
- Helping guests select food and beverages by presenting menus, offering cocktails, suggesting courses and explaining the chef’s specialties.
- Staying updated on current menu choices, specialties and menu deviations, being abreast of inventory and the availability of specific menu items
- Following established service standards and Sequences of Service.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Leaving Certificate/Diploma
- Food Handler’s permit
- Vocational/technical training or equivalent apprenticeship
- Excellent customer service
If successful a clean Police Record will be required. Interested persons should submit their applications by August 30, 2019 with curriculum vitae via email to:
The Recruitment and Compliance Specialist
NB: Please enter “Server” in the subject field in the email for consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.