The Caribbean’s leading Luxury-Included® chain offers an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic persons to join our team. Come share with us an exciting Caribbean journey as:
ASSISTANT TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The Assistant Training Manager is responsible for analyzing training needs, developing curriculum, and delivering courses. This position conducts needs assessments and development of measurement instruments for instructional assignments.
Specific Requirements/Duties of the Position Include:
- Designing and administering appropriate assessment tools and techniques to ensure learning outcomes are achieved.
- Preparing training status reports, communications, and training procedures as required.
- Consulting with various department or division managers to assess training needs.
- Working with the Training and Development Manager to ensure overall productivity and organizational effectiveness is achieved.
- The ability to lead and motivate.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors in Education, Human Resource Management, or similar certification. A degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management or any other related field will also be considered
- Minimum two years’ work experience in a leadership position
- Minimum two years’ experience in the Hospitality Industry
- Experience in Adult learning theories and instructional methodologies
If successful, a clean Police Record will be required. Interested persons should submit their applications by August 30, 2019 with curriculum vitae via email to:
The Recruitment and Compliance Specialist
NB: Please enter “Assistant Training and Development Manager” in the subject field in the email for consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.