The Caribbean’s leading Luxury-Included® chain offers an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic persons to join our team. Come share with us an exciting Caribbean journey as:
DINING ROOM SUPERVISOR
The Dining Room Supervisor ensures that guests have a pleasant and memorable dining experience. He or she will assist the Manager in coordinating, planning, organising, and controlling the activities of the operation.
Specific Requirements/Duties of the Position Include:
- Assisting the manager in the daily operations of the restaurant.
- Professional, articulate, friendly, and punctual demeanour.
- Possessing and exhibiting the drive to provide exceptional service.
- Knowledge of hotel services and food and beverage offerings.
- The ability to manage stress and long working hours.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- College or University Degree (Hospitality Management,) and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three years serving or supervisory experience required in fine dining or upscale restaurant and or hotel.
If successful a clean Police Record will be required. Interested persons should submit their applications by August 30, 2019 with curriculum vitae via email to:
The Recruitment and Compliance Specialist
Sandals South Coast
NB: Please enter “Dining Room Supervisor” in the subject field in the email for consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest but only short listed candidates will be contacted.