The Caribbean’s leading Luxury-Included® chain offers an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic persons to join our team. Come share with us an exciting Caribbean journey as:
The Wedding Manager has a leadership role in the seamless execution of the event of a lifetime. The incumbent in this role will be responsible for all aspects of weddings including sales, service, planning, organization, and communication.
Specific Requirements/Duties of the Position Include:
- Meeting prospective clients, conducting site inspections.
- Participating in wedding expos, trade fairs, workshops, seminars, etc.
- Excellent at planning and organizing.
- Knowledge of government requirements, documentation, procedures and standards for weddings.
- Ensuring monthly sales targets are met or exceeded.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree in the areas of Hospitality Management or a Business related field preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years wedding/social event service management experience in a full service luxury hotel/resort operation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill.
If successful a clean Police Record will be required. Interested persons should submit their applications by August 30, 2019 with curriculum vitae via email to:
The Recruitment and Compliance Specialist
Sandals South Coast
NB: Please enter “Wedding Manager” in the subject field in the email for consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.