We are seeking to recruit a Programmer Analyst.
The Programmer Analyst will be responsible for the analysis and evaluation of procedures and processes in order to recommend and/or create software solutions aimed at facilitating and optimizing business processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- Knowledge of systems analysis and design
- A minimum of one (1) year’s experience as a Programmer preferred
- Basic understanding of Accounting principles and concepts would be an asset
Required Skills and Competencies
- Solid understanding of relational database design
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, VB.NET, ASP.NET and PHP programming languages as well as utilizing Crystal Reports
- Ability to use structured design methodology
- Ability to evaluate, plan, organize, and coordinate resources
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
Please submit your application to the Director, Human Resource Development no later than Monday, October 7 2019, via the following email address:
Whilst we thank you for your applications of interest, please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.