tTech Limited is seeking a Human Resources Manager. The incumbent will provide Human Resource leadership and guidance as well as continuously develop and implement human resources plans, programmes and policies to ensure the human capital issues are aligned with the organizational goals.
- B.Sc. Degree in Human Resources (HR) Management or equivalent qualifications
- A minimum of three (3) years human resources working experience.
- Professional HR Certification [an asset]
- Sound working knowledge of labour laws, human resources policies and practices.
- Strong HR leadership and team development capabilities
- Superior communication, interpersonal, negotiations and problem-solving skills.
- High degree of confidentiality and unquestionable integrity.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of application.
- In-depth knowledge of HRMIS
Manages and co-ordinates the human resources functions for tTech Limited which includes:
- Recruitment and Selection
- Talent Management & Development
- Employee Relations and Culture Building
- Compensation and Benefits
- Performance Management
- Health and Safety
- Records Management
Qualified candidates are invited to email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted