Most people only think of babies as the cute cuddly bundles sleeping peacefully in a crib while ever-watchful parents hover around.
Indeed, babies are a joy to behold but for most women those nine months of pregnancy take a toll on the body, and are truly life-changing for more reasons than one. We figure labour and delivery won’t be walks in the park but few people tell you what to expect during while pregnant. Every woman is different and will experience varying effects but there are some commonalities that they can commiserate over.
Check out the list below and see if you experienced any of these:
1. One minute you are laughing, the next you are in tears.
2. You have weird cravings at all hours of the night and early morning.
3. You constantly have to pee.
4. Heartburn is an ever-present thing.
5. Out of nowhere your body releases some really noxious fumes.
6. Sleep comes in waves so you either get a lot of it or not at all.
7. Some days it seems you misplaced your motivation to get out of bed.
8. You did not know that your ankles could get so swollen they look like small melons.
9. One day you wake up and your boobs seem to have doubled in size.