Good news, ya’ll. Beenie Man’s son, Moses Davis Jr, has been released from hospital.
On Friday, the King of the Dancehall artiste shared that his son, who has sickle cell disease, had been admitted to hospital and that fans and well-wishers should send some ‘positive vibes’ his way.
It seems the prayers may have worked, as, on Saturday morning, Moses Jr shared that he was being discharged from the hospital.
“Hi everybody, I have over maybe 2,000 messages so I cannot get back to everybody right now. But good news, I am being discharged from the hospital, getting sent home with meds,” the aspiring entertainer said.
“So, thank you everybody for the well wishes, thank you everybody for the messages, thank you for the calls from everybody that was worried about me. I am fine, I am out and I will be OK.”
The news of the youngster’s hospitalisation comes after Beenie Man lost his mother, Lilieth Sewell, in September.
There were also concerns for Beenie Man’s health after he fainted at his mother’s burial on October 25. He later explained that he was overcome with grief on the day. He also dismissed rumours that he was hospitalised.
“My heart broke and I blacked out for a few minutes. When I revived, I saw my closest friends and my family around me,” he said in the statement.