Twenty-seven-year-old Kemar Bailey escaped from a coronavirus quarantine centre in Kingston late Monday night (March 10).
Bailey escaped from the centre after he was allowed to collect a bag from a relative at the gate of the facility. He was found early Tuesday morning in the company of a woman in the Waltham Park area.
Given that the story has sparked a lot of interest, BUZZ decided to do a little digging into who Kemar Bailey is.
Here are 5 facts about Kemar Bailey:
- He arrived in Montego Bay on March 7.
- Bailey is a chef by profession.
- Prior to arriving in Mobay, he had been working as a chef aboard a ship that visited Japan.
- When Bailey arrived at the airport, he was said to have been quarantined despite not having a temperature.
- He is a father. Bailey is said to have complained that he wanted to go home to take care of his child.