Waterhouse and Molynes United will duel in the Red Stripe Premier League on Sunday at Constant Spring at 3:00 pm in a fight to wrest the points standing leadership from the other.
Current leaders, Waterhouse are on 20 points from their nine matches, the same number Molynes played for their 19 points, which places them one spot behind in the standing at second. A victory for Molynes will put them ahead of Waterhouse.
Both started the competition impressively with Waterhouse winning five of their first six matches and drawing the other and newcomers Molynes winning all six.
They have slowed somewhat since, with Waterhouse having one win, one draw and a loss and Molynes losing twice and drawing once.
This sets up an enticing encounter, with both seeking to start winning again, to distance themselves from the chasing pack.
- Molynes United vs Waterhouse at Constant Spring at 3:00 pm
- Mount Pleasant Football Academy vs Vere United at Drax Hall at 3:00 pm
- Tivoli Gardens vs Humble Lion at Edward Seaga Sports Complex at 3:00 pm
- UWI vs Harbour View at Mona Bowl at 3:00 pm
- Cavalier vs Portmore United at Stadium East at 5:00 pm